esenpt-br +7 926 050-70-97 (también whatsapp!!) info@guiarus.com

Login

Sign Up

After creating an account, you'll be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Username*
Password*
Confirm Password*
First Name*
Last Name*
Email*
Phone*
Country*
* Creating an account means you're okay with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.

Already a member?

Login
esenpt-br +7 926 050-70-97 (también whatsapp!!) info@guiarus.com

Login

Sign Up

After creating an account, you'll be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Username*
Password*
Confirm Password*
First Name*
Last Name*
Email*
Phone*
Country*
* Creating an account means you're okay with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.

Already a member?

Login

Category

Modals

Vladimir City

vladimir-300x194Located in an agricultural region, along the river Kazma. Vladimir is a railway junction, whose major industries are textiles, canned fruit, chemicals, precision instruments and vehicle parts.

The historical buildings of the city are the Uspensky Cathedral (of the Assumption) (1158-1161), the Cathedral of St. Demetrius (1194-1197), the Golden Gate (1164), an ancient city gate and several ancient monasteries. The city is home to a museum of history and religious antiquities, an art gallery and a school teacher training.

Vladimir, founded in 1108, was the capital of Vladimir-Suzdal (a major Russian state created after the dissolution of Kievan Rus) between 1157 and 1238, when the Tatars destroyed the city. The Principality of Moscow (Muscovy) Vladimir was annexed in 1364. The town developed as an important industrial center in the 1930 Le amazed the spectacle of the city and its beauty.

Kremlin in Aleksandrov

Aleksandrov

The first mention of the city is in a fourteenth century ukaz Ivan I, where it is called Aleksandrovskaya Sloboda. In 1513, it attached to the town a palace surrounded by a large garden on the orders of Grand Prince Vasily III, for which he was known to the city as the “Russian Versailles” was built.

Alexandrov city was the capital of Russia for seventeen years, from 1564 to 1581 under Tsar Ivan the Terrible. This is where there was previously, in 1553, died shortly after birth her first son Dmitri, drowned in the river. The abandon of a stick after killing his son, the Tsarevich Ivan on November 16, 1581 in a dispute over the clothes he wore his daughter. From the time of Ivan the current monastery of the Assumption of the Virgin is preserved.

Because of its historical significance and buildings partially preserved sixteenth century, the town of Alexandrov belongs to the so-called Golden Ring of Russia to the northeast of Moscow.

In the resort still finds the Alexandrov Kremlin palace complex with numerous churches like Trinity Cathedral, the Church of the Ascension and the Church of the Crucifixion. You can see the life and work of Ivan the Terrible, through objects as ivory throne, among others that are displayed. Currently the complex belongs to the monastery of the Assumption of the Virgin.

St. Isaac’s Cathedral

Catedral de San Isaac

St. Isaac’s Cathedral is the work of French architect Augusto Monferrand, the most sumptuous and magnificent churches of St. Petersburg, whose construction lasted from 1818 to 1858. The construction of this colossal building was an engineering challenge. Thousands of wooden piles to sustain the 300,000 tons of weight embedded in the marsh. 4 Monumental covers are made of monolithic granite columns 17 meters high, weighing 114 tons each. The three oak doors and bronze, weighing 20 tons, are decorated with reliefs by sculptor Vitali and depict scenes from the life of Christ and the saints. The golden dome on a high drum with square columns, reaches 102 m in height; around there are 4 towers and a multitude of statues dot the roof. The interior, rich in gold, marble and bronze can accommodate 14,000 people.

The iconostasis adorned with gigantic columns of malachite and lapis lazuli, is covered in mosaics; the window of the altar represents the Resurrection of Christ. Among the testimonies that reconstruct the history of the building include a wooden model of the system used to hoist the columns, the reconstruction of a section of the dome, a wooden model of the church to 1/166 scale and a bust of Montferrand made 14 different types of marble used in the construction of the church.

Now the Cathedral of St. Isaac is classified as a museum and has no religious background, so the input (price included in the cost of the tour) is paid.

It is possible to climb to the colonnade of the dome, where you can enjoy a splendid view of the entire city (paid separately).

Open from 11.00 to 19.00 (in summer from 10.00). Closed Wednesdays. The photos are allowed. Sometimes this visit is combined with the panoramic view. In the cathedral several books and souvenirs shops work.

City Suzdal

suzdal1

Suzdal is a town in Vladimir Oblast in Russia. It is located on the banks of the Kamenka River. The city is part of the World Heritage site “White Monuments of Vladimir and Suzdal ‘, declared by UNESCO in 1992. The city of Suzdal is first mentioned in chronicles in 1024 under the name of Suzdal .

By the early twelfth century, under the reign of Yuri Dolgoruky, the founder of Moscow to time, it becomes the center of Rostov-Suzdal Principality. In 1157 Andrei Bogolyubski moved the capital to Vladimir, and the principality was renamed Vladimir-Suzdal. From the mid-thirteenth century the city is the capital of its own Principality of Suzdal.

In the early fourteenth century the city is by some decades the capital of the Principality of Suzdal-Nizhegorod, until finally in 1392 became part of the Grand Principality of Moscow. Suzdal belongs to Russian historical towns called Golden Ring.

Yusupov Palace

Palacio Yusupov

The princes Yusupov Palace, one of the richest, noblest and most famous families in Russian history. The palace built in the eighteenth century and renovated several times by the best architects of his time, shows an elegant façade with six columns. The lavish decoration of the interior rooms of the palace is a masterpiece of architecture of the nineteenth century. It highlights an exotic Arab lounge, with colorful mosaics, with a fountain and beautiful arches, the elegant family theater, rococo, wonderful ballrooms and banquet. This magnificent classical palace was the scene of the murder of the famous Rasputin, illiterate peasant-Siberian healer, whose visionary arts trusted family of the last Tsar Nicholas II. He was assassinated on December 17, 1916 in the courtyard of the palace by a group of monarchists led by the son of the owners of the house Felix Yusupov. In the basement of the palace there is an exhibition dedicated to Grigori Rasputin and the story of his murdered illustrated with wax figures (can be accessed only with a guided tour pre-booked).

Open daily from 10.30 to 17.00. The number of daily visitors is limited. To visit the museum with a Spanish-speaking guide and to visit the exhibition devoted to Rasputin an advance reservation is required for the specific date and time (one week in advance minimum). Permission to take pictures is included in the price of the tour, visitors who do not pay separate license guide. In the museum two stores of books and souvenirs work.

City Peterhof

Palacio Peterhof

Peterhof (Petergof Peterhoff or another spelling; Petrodvorets in Russian, which is known by both names) just 30 km from the city where Tsar Peter the Great made his memorable summer holidays. From the majestic building of the Grand Palace, masterpiece of architect Rastrelli, down a waterfall flanked by dozens of splendid golden statues glistening in the sun, among fountains. A channel these waters carefully collected and delivered to Baltic 500 meters beyond. To get the idea of ​​the grandeur of the place would have to imagine Versailles to the seashore. Overlooking the Gulf of Finland, between quiet forests and exquisite gardens, is the palace of Monplaisir, the favorite pavilion Peter the Great, whose deceptive outer simplicity contrasts with the overflowing wealth treasured inside. Another prominent building within the large complex of Peterhof is the Hermitage Palace, made famous by the mills ready for greater enjoyment of the royal family. Sources of Peterhof are the so-called fun sources (the seat of Peter I, The oak The first steps, Umbrella), ie those that begin to release water when you least expect and soaking unsuspecting. You are always surrounded by people, especially children who love to play with these sources.

Approximate length of the visit – about 5 hours. The trip is done by car to the city of Peterhof. Peterhof Grand Palace is open from 10.30 to 17.00. Closed Mondays and the last Tuesday of each month. In summer visit to the Grand Palace it is done with an advance reservation. The parks are open daily from 09.00 to 20.00. The sources work from 11.00 to 18.00 (Saturdays and Sundays until 19.00), from May to October. The pictures on the Great Peterhof Palace are prohibited only from outside.

Maritime Tour on the Neva river and canals of St. Petersburg

Canales de San Petersburgo

If St. Petersburg is considered a spectacularly beautiful city is partly because of its channels, no wonder he is nicknamed by the Russians themselves “Venice of the North”.

This tour will take you to enjoy St. Petersburg in a different way, you can see the most popular places from a unique perspective and admire the view of the city from his seat comfortably in this boat that will make you feel as if you feel in Venice.

Sit back and enjoy the company of his speaking guide who will explain the secrets of this beautiful city.

Catherine Palace in Pushkin town

Palacio de Pushkin

Catherine Palace in Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo). This tour, which can be matched with a visit to Pavlovsk, about 6 km away, comprises one of the most beautiful architectural and landscape sets around St. Petersburg, intended to be the country home of the imperial family. Known by the name of Zarskoe Selo (also written as Tsarskoe Selo or Tsarskoye Selo), “the village of the Tsars”, since 1937 is called Pushkin, in honor of the famous Russian poet, who lived in this place her high school years. Visit the Catherine Palace, Rastrelli’s masterpiece, one of the most valuable examples of Russian Baroque architecture. The grandeur and luxury of its external coincides with its sumptuous interior. In the palace you can admire a truly unique architectural gem of its kind – the Amber Room decorated by Rastrelli amber panels in different shades. Contemporaries called it “the eighth wonder of the world”. The palace is surrounded by a beautiful park where it is very pleasant to stroll after seeing the interior.
The trip to Pushkin by car or minibus lasts about an hour. Approximate duration of the entire trip – about 5 hours. The palace is open from 10.00 to 17.00. Closed Tuesdays and the last Monday of each month. In the high season (May to September) is much visited, there are queues to get in and there are special times only for organized groups from 10.00 to 12.00 and from 14.00 until 16.00, when tourists unreserved not allowed. We always go as a group organized by reservation. The photos in the Catherine Palace are allowed (no flash), unless the Amber Room. In summer in the park are restaurants, cafes, bookstores and souvenirs in the palace throughout the year works coffee shop, currency exchange.

Peter and Paul Fortress

Fortaleza de Pedro y Pablo

The Peter and Paul Fortress, the authentic old part of the city. It was the first building that was built Peter the Great on a small swampy island between the Great Neva and Kronverk channel. The strength (which is now considered the eighteenth century military fortress best preserved in Europe) was designed as a defense of the Baltic output. When already lost its military importance, he became jail, where they were locked several political conspirators, as the Decembrists, the elder brother of Lenin Alexander Ulyanov had attempted assassination of Czar Alexander III, the writer Gorky, ministers bourgeois provisional government.

In the fortress is the Cathedral of San Pedro and San Pablo, the oldest in the city. Its majestic columns, crystal chandeliers and painted decoration, combined with carved and gilded iconostasis creates a magnificent scenery that houses the tombs of the kings of the Romanov dynasty. In 1998 in the cathedral were buried the last Russian Tsar Nicholas II with his family, all shot in Yekaterinburg the same day in 1918. In the old house of the commander of the fort is an interesting exhibition on the history of St. Petersburg. For the 300th anniversary of the city this exhibition was completed with multimedia programs, interactive areas, documentaries and sound accompaniment.

The visit to the fortress is often combined with the panoramic view. The fort is open for visitors every day from 06.00 to 22.00. The cathedral is open from 10:00 to 18:00 (Tuesday to 17.00). From October 1 to April 30 closed the miércoles.Las photos are allowed. In the fortress several cafes and souvenir stores and work books.

s.

Hermitage and the great Hermitage museum

Hermitage

The Hermitage (Hermitage), the leading art museum in St. Petersburg and one of the most famous and largest in the world, founded by Catherine II. Ermitage funds outlined in the Winter Palace and other magnificent buildings that until the revolution were owned by the imperial court. The Winter Palace was built according to the project of famous Italian architect Rastrelli and amazes for its luxury and grandeur.

In total, the Hermitage exhibit nearly 3 million works of art (paintings, sculptures, graphic works, archaeological finds, coins, medals, objects of applied art). The museum materials are distributed in 400 rooms. It is one of the most impressive collections of art in the world. It is impossible to calculate the value of objects that can be admired in the Hermitage, from Europe, from the East, from ancient Greece, Rome, Egypt, ancient Russia, as is also to describe its beauty. Time seems to stand between the huge vases of jasper, malachite and lapis lazuli, among the sarcophagi and works by El Greco, Murillo, Leonardo, Raphael, Rembrandt and Gauguin.

Two additional special collections known as the Galleries Treasures (Gold and Diamond) Hermitage focus on the piles of gold and silver Scythians and Greeks in the area of ​​Caucasus, Crimea, Ukraine, East and sumptuous jewels in his time belonged to the Russian tsars. A reservation to visit them (do not enter the traditional guided tour) that demand is needed. Please order it separately.

The duration of a sightseeing tour of the museum – about 4 hours. It includes gala halls of the Winter Palace, the Small Hermitage, the rooms of the collections of Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Flemish, French painting of the Old and New Hermitage, the halls of the impressionists and post-impressionists, the private quarters of the czars. The Hermitage is open from 10:30 to 18:00. Closed Mondays. The price of the tour enters permission to take pictures (where there are pictures – no flash). In the interim and in the galleries of the exhibition Treasures photos are prohibited. In the museum two cafeterias and shops of souvenirs and books work.

Pavlovsk Palace

palacio-pavlovsk1[1]

Pavlovsk, built in 1777, was the last of the imperial residence arisen around St. Petersburg. Less luxurious, it is an example of chromatic refinement that other baroque palaces field contained opposes grace its neoclassical forms. But nevertheless, also in its relative simplicity, the estate of Pavlovsk fairly extensive landscape is rich in resources and has important works of art in the rooms of the palace. Catherine II donated this property to his son Paul and wife, Mary, during the birth of her son, the future Emperor Alexander I. Paul and Mary traveled throughout Europe and bought the finest works of art to beautify their refined palace . They draw attention stays Pablo and his wife, with rich French tapestries and porcelain toilet service, a gift from Louis XVI of France. War room of Paul, who was obsessed with all things military, in contrast to the Chamber of the Peace Mary, decorated with images of musical instruments and flowers. The peaceful park of Pavlovsk is the ideal lost in the streams, hills, classical statues and temples hidden place.

Duration of the tour – about 5 hours. The trip by car or minibus to Pavlovsk lasts about an hour. The visit can be combined with the Catherine Palace in Pushkin, the distance between these two residences is only about 4 km. Paul Palace is open from 10.00 to 18.00, closed on Friday and the first Monday of each month. In summer it is open without days off (Friday are open only staterooms). Permission to take pictures is paid separately (200 rubles / about 5 euros per camera). In Pavlovsk there are restaurants, coffee shops, books and souvenirs.

 

 

Cathedral of the Spilled blood of Christ

Catedral de la Sangre Derramada

The Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood (or Cathedral of the Resurrection), built by order of Alexander III in 1883 to 1907 in the same place where the March 1, 1881 his father, Czar Alexander II, the most democratic and Russian human emperors, was killed because of a bomb thrown by a member of the organization “People’s Will”. The church was built in imitation of ancient Russian churches of the XVI – XVII, in a rather unusual style in a city where the Baroque and neoclassical dominate.

The set is especially unique, besides the way, especially by the multicolored tiles on the walls, made of brick, ceramic, marble and granite. The onion-shaped domes, niches and everything inside are covered with splendid mosaics. The total surface mosaic decoration reaches about 7000 square meters. This orthodox, with its striking shapes and polychrome temple domes topping the asymmetrical towers, is beautiful example of Russian architectural style of the time.

His nine domes covered with gold leaf and polychrome enamel shine with its bright colors regardless of the weather. This church is one of the few surviving examples in Russia of religious buildings from the late nineteenth century – early twentieth century commemorative great historical and artistic value.

Museum USSR at VDNKh

Parque VDNK

The Museum of the USSR opened December 24, 2012 in the heart of the exhibition center, now known as CVV or VDNKh.

Today there are many different attitudes to the land of the Soviets, but most people in our country are born in this country. One thing is certain: he was a powerful empire that has made a great contribution to the history of mankind.

Kievskaya metro Station

Metro Kievskaya

For almost everyone knows that one of the attractions of Moscow is visiting and using your underground. Most of the Moscow metro stations are decorated as if it were a palace. One of the most impressive for its decoration is the Kievskaya station ..

In the Kievskaya station circular line table last century is “The struggle for Soviet power in Ukraine” that jokingly call “providential”.

Sightseeing tour of St. Petersburg

tour-panoramico-san-petersburgo1

The sightseeing tour “Discover St. Petersburg” with stops at the most interesting places is the perfect choice to form the first impression of the city and begin moving. You will see all the major tourist attractions: Cape (Needle) Vasilievsky Island (Russian Strelka), Nevsky Prospect – the main avenue of the city, the Palace Square with the Winter Palace, former residence of the Russian tsars, the square of Fine Arts with its many museums and theaters, the Summer Garden, the Field of Mars, the Castle of the Engineers where he was killed the Emperor Paul I, the area of ​​the Fortress of St. Peter and Paul – the first core of St. Petersburg, Holy Trinity Square, the symbol of the Russian Revolution – the famous armored cruiser “Aurora”, St. Isaac’s Square, the equestrian monument to Peter I (“The Bronze Horseman”) in the Senate spacious square, Theatre Square where the famous Mariinsky Theatre and the Conservatory in St. Petersburg, the magnificent Cathedral of St. Nicholas, the many luxurious palaces of the city, the Neva River with its bridges, canals and many things more.

It is done in the car or minibus, with photo stops at the most important and beautiful places. It can be made every day. Approximately 3-5 hours (can be combined with a visit to the Peter and Paul Fortress, or the Cabin of Peter the Great, or the Cathedral of the Savior on the Spilled Blood, or the Cathedral of St. Isaac ).

 

 

Muzeon Park

Parque Munzeon

It is a spectacular museum of outdoor sculpture that originated in 1991 when the administration of Moscow was determined to withdraw from all public spaces like parks and plazas, all monumentosdedicados to Soviet leaders such as Stalin, Sverdlov , Dzerzhinsky and Kalinin.

All the works of Soviet and modern masters depicting the images of these important figures of Russian history were removed and then taken to Muzeon forming a collection of more than 700 piezasrealizadas in different materials like bronze and stone.

Among its facilities you can visit three distinct sections: lahistórica where works related to military lamoderna and a section aimed at children exhibit themes.

Onsite Muzeon Arts Park covers an area of ​​nearly 20 hectares which gives the title, not only to be the only museum of outdoor sculpture in Moscow but also one of the largest in the world.

 

Danskoy Monastery

Monasterio DanskoiFounded in the sixteenth century by Boris Godunov in honor of the Donskaya Icon of the Mother, which was intended to protect Moscow from the repeated attacks of the Crimean Khanates in that century.

Visit Lubyanka Square with the former KGB building

Edificio KGB

Lubyanka was originally built in 1898 as a neo-Baroque building destined to be the headquarters of the Russian insurance company, and was known for its beautiful wooden floors and pale green walls.

With the advent of the Bolshevik Revolution, the building was confiscated by the new government to be the headquarters of the secret police, then called Cheka. Although the secret police of the USSR changed its name several times, always he remained his headquarters in this building and the heads of the secret police

Lenin Mausoleum

Tumba de Lenin

Mausoleum and resting place of the leader of the Bolshevik Revolution, essential to know the history of Communism in Russia.

The mausoleum was built on the orders of the Soviet Government after his death in 1924 and his embalmed body exposed to the public since then, except on rare occasions in wartime.

The exhibition, located just outside the walls of the Kremlin on Red Square in Moscow for 80 years and has not experienced any work, have been renovated because the tomb was starting to lean. It was closed in September last year due to a “serious distortion” of marble and granite building caused by tilting their foundations because of soil erosion.

It is rumored that soon could be moved to the city of St. Petersburg, the reason is that according to a recent survey by the Public Opinion Fund, 61% of Russians are in favor of Lenin rest underground in a graveyard, 5% more than a year ago; while 25% want to continue in place.

Lunch at Chernaya Tracktir

Restaurant acclimated in the Soviet era, you will feel like in the Iron Curtain.

Novodevichy convent and monastery

Novodevichi

Beautiful sixteenth century convent founded by Vasily III in 1524 to commemorate the recapture of Smolensk from the Lithuanians ten years earlier and the resting place of some of the most famous artists of Moscow politicians, writers, and public figures.

Tretyakov Gallery

Galeria Tetriakov

It was founded in 1856 by the Moscow merchant Pavel Tretyakov (1832-1898), who acquired several works by contemporary Russian artists, with the aim of creating an artistic collection, which eventually became this national art museum. In 1892, Tretyakov presented his already famous repertoire to Russian nation. It is considered the main depository of Russian fine arts in the world.

The facade of the building housing the gallery was designed by the painter Viktor Vasnetsov, to the typical style of a Russian fairy tale. It was built between 1902 and 1904 to the south of the Moscow Kremlin. During the twentieth century, the gallery expanded to several neighboring buildings, including the Church of St. Nicholas in Khamovniki. A new building, located in the Val Krymski, is used for the promotion of modern Russian art.

The collection consists of more than 130,000 works of art, the range of the Virgin of Vladimir and Andrei Rublev’s Trinity, to the monumental Composition VII by Wassily Kandinsky and Kazimir Malevich’s Black Square. In 1977 the gallery contained a significant part of the collection of George Costakis. Also they include other equally important works by artists Ivan Aivazovsky, Ivan Argunov, Andrei Kolkoutine, Orest Kiprensky, Valentin Serov, Vasily Polenov, Dmitri Levitsky, Ilya Repin, Mikhail Nesterov, Ivan Shishkin and Marc Chagall

Pushkin Museum

Museo Pushkin

The Pushkin Museum in Moscow (in its official name, State Museum of Fine Arts) is the second major Russian museum devoted to European art, second only to the Hermitage in St. Petersburg. It is located at Voljonka 12.

The museum was founded for educational purposes by a professor at the University of Moscow, Ivan Vladimirovich Tsvetáiev philologist, historian Dmitri Ilovaiski son and father of Marina Tsvetaeva. Thanks to their efforts, the Moscow Duma granted land in the city center called Kolymazhny Dvor (Casa de Carretas), not far from the Kremlin.

The building, classic lines with Ionic columns, designed Roman I. Klein (in: Roman Klein). It opened in 1912, named after Tsar Alexander III of Russia.

In 2008, it was announced that the architect Norman Foster and his team designed a comprehensive plan to reform the museum, budgeted at $ 177 million. The project includes the construction of several buildings for library, movie theater and offices, as well as better harmonization of several buildings that have been added previously. The museum is scheduled to close its doors in 2009, to reopen in 2012, coinciding with the celebration of its centenary.

Pushkin Museum’s collections are amazing for breadth and variety; consisting of more than 560,000 pieces. Houses, both old as impressionist and post Egyptian mummies, ceramics and Greek sculptures and European paintings. But the popularity of the museum is largely due to funds of French painting of the late nineteenth century.

In the archaeological collections, he highlights the so-called Priam’s Treasure, the Red Army took Berlin during World War II. The collections of old paintings include a Holy Family Bronzino, Flirty old Bernardo Strozzi, a self portrait of Elisabetta Sirani and several works by Rembrandt, including Christ expelling the merchants. There are also examples of Pietro Perugino, Jan Gossaert, Murillo, Simon Vouet, Bernardo Strozzi, Boucher and Corot.

Impressionist and late nineteenth century repertoire is rich with abundant works of Renoir, Degas, Van Gogh and Gauguin. A highlight of the latter, in the café (Portrait of Madame Ginoux).

Danilov Monastery

Monasterio DanilovIt built in the seventeenth century by Prince Daniel Moskovsky, the youngest son of Alexander Nevsky, and is believed to be the oldest monastery in Moscow.

Moscow Circus

Circo de Moscú

The history of Moscow circuses of the late nineteenth – early twentieth century, is associated with the name of the Nikitin brothers. In 1883, during the celebrations for the coronation of Alexander III, they built in an amphitheater campoJodinskoe Pole with two arenas circus and hippodrome, where the events took place “Bedouin riding”, “Roman chariot races ” and many more.

The first permanent circus was built in 1853, on Petrovka Street (now here are the shops of Central Purchasing) by Novosiltsev. Another permanent circus was built on the street Vozdvizhenka in 1869, by Ginne (the circus existed 30 years). Until now, the circus is one of the favorite hobbies of Muscovites. Currently, in the Russian capital Moscow Nikulin Circus in Tsvetnoi Boulevard operate; Great Moscow Circus in Vernadskoe Avenue; as well as the new Circus of dancing fountains “Aquamarine” in Izmailovo. During the summer, in different districts of Moscow and in the parks of the city show their numbers, artists in circus tents.

In 1919, the circus on Tsvetnoi Boulevard was nationalized and became the first state circus. In 1919, the circus on Tsvetnoi Boulevard was nationalized and became the first state circus. An immortal glory in the circus Tsvetnoi Boulevard, were the great clowns Yuri Nikulin and Mikhail Shuidin -ocurría, people came to the circus just for them.

In 1983, the beloved and popular clown and actor Yuri Nikulin, veering Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoi Boulevard, on August 13, 1985, the last presentation took place in the historic building of the circus, which became a great and memorable event. The September 29, 1989, modernized the old circus opened.

Circus and Moscow Cats Theatre

Circo de Moscú

 

Russian circus in Moscow is an icon of Russian society, the Russian circus has always been avant-garde in its actions and has been dedicated to bring happiness to children all over the world in their world tours.
No doubt the Russian circus is a world leader, speaking of circuses in any conversation, never, he will abandon the Russian circus. The Russian circus is characterized by the quality of its shows but also to achieve working with animals increíblesAproveche his stay in Moscow with family to visit this place of fun and entertainment.

 

Circo-ruso-moscu

 

The theater of cats Kuklachov is very popular in Moscow, have very good reviews by Muscovites, it is characterized by this imnovadora idea, aided by cats making adventures, get smiles and laughter to children and adults, this particular theater has repeatedly been awarded prizes around the world, is the perfect place to end the day and enjoy a different show surrounded by comedy and fun.

Andronikov Monastery

Monasterio Danilov

XIV century monastery built on the eastern bank of the river Yauza and ICOS seminar Russian monk and painter Andrey Rublyov.

Tour of the architecture of Moscow

Red Square essential place in the city of Mosc’u, this fantastic ride not miss our expert guide that will explicar’a all this emblem of Moscow

Teatro Bolshoi

Bolshoi Theatre keeps the exterior image of the building built for the Russian imperial company in 1856 by architect Albert Kavos, who then restored the initial work of the architect Osip Bovet, conceived in 1821 and destroyed by fire in 1853. The majestic entrance limestone columns is topped by a sculpture of Apollo who runs a galloping chariot. The author of the work, which is one of the most iconic symbols and Russian capital is reproduced on the banknotes of 100 rubles, is Piotr Koldt.

The Arbat street is one of the most famous symbols of Moscow. It is one of the oldest streets in the Russian capital: it was built in the fourteenth century. Today it is mainly pedestrian area and a place where traditionally souvenir shops, painters and buskers are located.

 

Tverskaya Street Northbound Red Square Tverskaya Street, one of the busiest stretches of Moscow. It is the busiest commercial area of the city, with international brand boutiques, bars and restaurants and a lively nightlife that are a real center of attraction. Tverskaya’s popularity dates back to the early eighteenth century, when it began to be inhabited by Slavs landowners -nobles boyars and rich merchants. This street, which runs from the central Manege Square and ends at the Garden Ring, soon became the most important thoroughfare of the city and on the route of a procession of czars in his visit to Moscow. However, it was during the twentieth century that the constant remodeling Tverskaya Street gave its present form, preserving some medieval buildings and more modern building under Stalin’s rule.

Moscow State University with its beautiful viewpoint in this place you can admire the beautiful view across the city from one end, right at your feet will find the area of the Olympic Games in 1980 and which hosts the Winter Games.

Cathedral of Christ the Saviour Cathedral is located near the Kremlin in Moscow city center on the bank of the Moskva River. Its construction took almost 44 years and in 1883 was opened for worship. In 1931 the temple was destroyed to the ground with explosives, to lead to the construction of the Palace of the Soviets. The church was rebuilt in the 1990s and returned to be consecrated in 2000

VDNKh Exhibition Park across Russia o Vdnkh (CPE)

tour-3-dias-moscu

CPE history began in 1935, as the agricultural exhibition of the entire Soviet Union. The main committee of the exhibition received 250,000 applications for collective and state farms, machine and tractor stations and academic institutions to participate. They emerged a real city, with an area of ​​136 hectares, where 250 buildings and structures were erected, parks with ponds were established experimental plots were organized. About 20 hectares were occupied with crops and plantations, agriculture representing the Soviet Union.

The inauguration of the exhibition, which was held on August 1, 1939, was a national holiday. At the entrance it was installed the famous sculpture 24 meters “The Worker and the Kolkhoz” of the outstanding sculptor Vera Mukhina, previously created for the Soviet pavilion at the Universal Exhibition of Paris in 1937. The entrance to the exhibition center was designed in the traditional style of the ancient Roman triumphal arches. This sculpture became the emblem of the exhibition of agriculture throughout the Union.

The agricultural exhibition was attended by 2000 guides, 1000 group and 200 accompanying guides for foreign visitors. This event planned for only one sample had such a resounding success that the decision to continue the operation permanently exposure was taken. In 1940, in five months, the exhibition was visited by more than 4.5 million people.

The May 28, 1958, it was decided to merge the agricultural, industrial and construction exhibitions in the Exhibition of Economic Achievements of the USSR (Exhibition Center of the USSR) A place that immerses you in the history of Russia and offers

Victory Park

Parque de la Victoria

Park Pobedy The memorial complex “Victory Park” was opened in the west of Moscow on May 9, 1995, to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Victory of the Soviet people in the Great Patriotic War. Perpetuate the popular feat, creating a monument was first proposed in 1942, but realize these plans in times of war was impossible.

In 1958, on the future site for the complex they placed a granite memorial with a memorial inscription, around planted trees, they created a park, which was named “Victory”. The complex was built with funds from the town: in the period 1970-1980 for the construction of the monument, through “Subotniki” (Eds .: collective voluntary work, traditionally on Saturdays (Subbota) and personal contributions of citizens, they collected 194 million rubles, and then additional funds from the State and the Government of Moscow were assigned.

Outdoors in the Victory Park a unique exhibition of military equipment and weapons, war equipment the Navy, railway troops and fortifications engineering works was installed. Here more than 300 samples of heavy equipment, manufactured in the USSR and allies, as well as the Third Reich art exhibit. Many of the samples are from the period of the war and were used in battle.

Currently Poklonnaya Hill and Victoria Park are part of Moscow. The park is a favorite place to walk for many Muscovites; become honeymooners present to fulfill a ritual of reverence to reminders places; outdoor concerts are performed.

Park Tsaritsino

Parque Tsatistino

The old Finca Tsaritsino is located in the south of Moscow administrative district and extends along the banks of the pond Tsaritsino. On its surface is the largest Moscow museum-reserve (550 hectares), historical and cultural monument of national importance. The estate was built in the Gothic style, according to the designs of architects and Basilio Bazhenov Mikhail Kozakov and includes a stunning park with pavilions, pergolas, caves and bridges.

The village “Black Mud” (so called Tsaritsino) is known since the sixteenth century. This territory is framed by a cascade of ponds, 8 km long.

The architectural complex is a brilliant combination of masonry walls of red brick and white stone details, which were inserted beautifully natural landscape. The center of the composition are two palaces, connected by a gallery with carved doors and arch Cavalry building (House of the footmen), behind these buildings is the Casa del Pan (the kitchen). The House of Bread is one of the most significant and important Tsaritsino complex buildings, is a two-story house on a high foundation in a square with rounded edges and a square courtyard with pointed, round or redoubled sills, decorated with platbands white stone.

On the island of Tsaritsino average lagoon it was built musical fountain, where jets of water, rise in unison with the music.

At present, the museum exhibitions are permanently exhibited, mostly from museum collections of fine and applied arts.

Museum of Cosmonautics

museo_cosmonauta

The original museum opened in 1981 to coincide with the twentieth anniversary of the first space flight by Yuri Gagarin. Although it was extensively remodeled in 2006 and its reopening took place in 2009, coinciding with the 48th anniversary of Gagarin’s flight.

With an area of over 80,000 square meters, where you can see all the details of Soviet and Russian space race from its origins to the present, and to a lesser extent in other countries especially the United States.

The museum is divided into several zones from the first gadgets Space Soviets included a replica of Sputnik (the first artificial satellite launched in 1957) and Vostok spacecraft, to replicas of Cape Canaveral, photographs of all Cosmonauts and Astronauts they have traveled into space and in short everything that you can imagine related to these topics.

Yuri Gagarin welcomes us with open arms, almost crucified pose. With beatific smile, the colossal bronze sculpture of the first cosmonaut of history welcomes visitors on a background of colored glass, a detail that accentuates religious imprint in the anteroom of the museum.

We are in the sanctuary of space in the renovated Museum of Cosmonautics in Moscow, a spacious catacombs dug under the Monument to the Conquerors of Space, a rocket sustained on a massive trail of titanium 100 meters high erected in 1964 in the outer orbit of the Russian capital.

Novodevichy monastery

Novodevichi

One of the most beautiful monasteries of Moscow is located in the southwest of Moscow, at the bend of the Moscow River, in a kind of peninsula. This remarkable architectural monument, after the Kremlin, is one of the largest in Moscow. It was built in the sixteenth century by Prince Vasily III of Moscow and vote in honor of the return of Smolensk to Russia, after the Polish-Lithuanian rule (hence the middle name “Our Lady of Smolensk”), was devoted to the name of the miraculous icon of Our Lady of Smolensk.

According to legend, the place was called “Field of Maidens,” because at the time of the Tatar-Mongol invasion here were selected the most beautiful girls, who were from the Horde. However, it is believed that his name (Novodevichy, the novices maidens), the convent was won to differentiate Starodevichi Convent (the reverend superiors) located at the Kremlin.

In 1994, the monastery resumed its function. Since 1995, in the Cathedral of Our Lady of Smolensk church services were held in the days of religious holidays. Novodevichy Convent is included in the UNESCO list of Cultural Heritage.

mb of the Unknown Soldier

tumba-al-soldado-desconocido

In 1966, the celebration of the 25th anniversary of the defeat of fascist troops in Moscow, opened the eternal flame in honor of the fallen in the Great Patriotic War soldiers.

At the foot of the Kremlin in the heart of the Alexander Gardens is located Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. For this monument they were brought remains of a mass grave on the outskirts of Leningrad. Shortly thereafter in 1967 it opened a slab of marble and bronze structure showing a laurel branch and soldier helmet resting on a flag.

Always guarded by soldiers guarding the monument, themselves can see the changing of the guard takes place every hour.
In that same monument is an inscription that reads:
“Your name is unknown, your deed is immortal”

Sergiev Posad

tour-sergiev-posadIn Sergiev Posad, cultural more prominent in the Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius. This is an ancient monastery, surrounded by high walls with watchtowers powerful perimeter. Previously, these monasteries were fortresses, and the monks were his best warriors.
In the center of the monastery is the Temple of All Saints, with beautiful blue domes. But now it is being restored and is temporarily closed to the public. The whole territory of the monastery is beautifully covered with cobblestones. Here you can find more than a dozen different types of paving, and walk on the pavement is pleasant enough, if it is not in heels.
When traveling to the historic cities of Russia is preferable to avoid high heels. The monastery of the Holy Trinity and St. Sergius attracts not only tourists but also pilgrims. For the first is a unique historical monument, declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco; for the latter, it is a holy place.

Izmailovo Kremlin and entertainment Izmailovsky Park

izmailovo

The cultural and entertainment complex “Kremlin in Izmailovo”, is located near the Izmailovo Park on the bank of the pond Serebriano-Vinogradni: on the hill is a beautiful city with its domes, ferianos rows of stalls and carved arches.

The Kremlin in Izmailovo was reconstituted from drawings and prints from the residence of the Czar of the XVI – XVII. On the original grandeur of the heritage of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich, recalls the same location of the Kremlin: Built on a hill, surrounded in part by a palisade, partly by stone walls with massive towers and a bridge input. Wooden towers, in which countless museums, craft workshops, trade rows of the exhibition, made in old Russian style, a blacksmith courtyard, the impressive wooden temple is located in San Nicolas, from the bell tower a splendid panorama opens a height of 46 meters.

In Izmailovo Kremlin act folk ensembles: accordion, balalaika and vanities gusli (Eds .: Russian traditional string instruments); urban festivities take place, fairs, festivals; at the Palace of Happiness joyful weddings are held.

Museum of World War II

Museo de la Gran Guerra Patria

Central Museum of the Great Patriotic War is a round square – Place of Victory. The main promenade Victoria Park connects to the Kutuzovsky Avenue. The museum was founded in 1986 and save about 50 thousand objects of military history. The 385 volumes of Memory Books containing the names of the fallen in the Great Patriotic War and exposed in special showcases. Among other exhibits there the victory flag red, which was hoisted on the Reichstag building in Berlin on April 30, 1945. Near the museum’s permanent exhibition passes of military technique.

Boat tour on the Moskva river

This part of the tour is great to see the city from another angle, can complement the excursion with a tour of the Moskva River, a beautiful tour of the river in the city center.

You can see among other things the famous Novodevichy Monastery or modern and colossal skyscrapers in Moscow, also in the area of the Olympic Games.

Relax and go with the Moskva river to enjoy the views and green spaces found in parks near the banks of the river Moskva. You cross this tour places like Gorky Park or the British Embassy also known as the “White House”, also the Olympic stadium to be perfectly preserved since its construction in 1980.

Enjoy a calm and relaxed pace, always accompanied by our guide.

Immerse yourself with us on this wonderful tour to visit the most beautiful of Russia.

.

Weapons museum in Moscow

museo-armamentoPermanent exhibition of military equipment outdoors on Poklonnaya Hill in Victory Park. Here we will find tanks, planes, trains, boats and more material used in the Second World War, restored and exhibited to the public, also we will find a replica of the trenches used by the Russians to fight the Germans. This unique exhibition of military equipment and weapons, war equipment of the Navy, railway troops and fortifications of engineering works. Here more than 300 samples of heavy equipment, manufactured in the USSR and allies, as well as the Third Reich art exhibit. Many of the samples are from the period of the war and were used in battle.

Kolomenskoye park

 Parque Kolomenskoe

The Kolomenskoye estate, situated in a picturesque corner of Moscow, represents a unique historical place. Two thousand five hundred years ago here the oldest settlement was in the territory of Moscow, “The fortified city of Dyakovo”. The first mentions of the village Kolomenskoye appear in 1339 in the wills of the Grand Prince of Moscow and Vladimir, Russia Ivan I (Ivan Kalita), it was originally a heritage of Moscow princes.
Kolomenskoye is one of the natural places of Moscow most appreciated by Muscovites. Here they are held folklore festivals and events to commemorate holidays. Traditionally concerts and festivals are organized, for example, the annual festival of the bard in late June.
On the territory there is called “falconer yard”, it is a log hut with a fenced yard with special hangers in which game birds live. Falconers, dressed in costumes of the era show all the nuances of falconry. By the way, recently returned to Kolomenskoye, the hawks who once lived in these places.

Izmailovo Souvenir Market

Mercado de Izamilovo

Izmailovo market (or Izmailovsky) built as a small medieval town in wooden buildings with pointed roofs thousand colors, is located in Partizanskaya Metro stop (Партизанская), a subway station is worth a visit alone .
Izmailovo is where you can find the most typical souvenirs of Russian culture at a better price and in greater quantity and variety. This will be the best place to buy your gifts because you will find not only cheaper, but you can choose from a multitude of different craftsmen.

Galleries GUM

Almacenes GUM
Almacenes GUM

The galleries GUM is a huge shopping mall, one of the largest in Europe, its main facade overlooks the Red Square.

The first trade date from the time of Ivan the Terrible, is divided by type of goods to sell: ribbons, soaps, cosmetics, powders, etc., hats (one for men and one for women), shoes, etc. That chaotic and motley market stretching from street Tatters (Vetoshny proezd) to Lubyanka Street had existed in Red Square until the early nineteenth century.

That market has been occupied during the following years, with many other businesses, but not only shops but has also been a commercial area, for a time was also building where government offices are located, to enter Communism in Russia as department stores This was the emblem of capitalism and as such could not exist, why were closed and reopened as offices of central government administration.

Subsequently and out of communism in 1991, GUM stores emblem of capitalism and trade in Russia were privatized and bought by a St. Petersburg-based entrepreneur, owner of “Bosco”, this textile entrepreneur bought 50.25% surface, today has 80% of that surface. It is one of the wealthiest businessmen in Russia. Creator of the Olympic team equipment.

Saint Basil’s cathedral

san-basilio

The Cathedral of the Intercession of the Virgin on the mound, better known as St. Basil’s Cathedral, an Orthodox temple is located in the Red Square in Moscow city, Russia. It is known worldwide for its bulbous domes (onion-). Despite what is commonly thought popularly, St. Basil’s Cathedral is not the seat of the Patriarch of Moscow, nor the main cathedral of the Russian capital, since in both cases is the Cathedral of Christ the Savior.

The construction of the cathedral was ordered by Tsar Ivan the Terrible to commemorate the conquest of the Khanate of Kazan, and was conducted between 1555 and 1561. In 1588 Tsar Fyodor Loannovich ordered a chapel added on the east side of the building on the tomb of St. Basil the Blessed, holy by which I was popularly named the cathedral. San Basilio is located at the southeast end of Red Square, just off the Spasskaya Tower (Savior Tower) of the Kremlin and the Church of San Juan Bautista in Dyakovo. Immerse yourself with us on this wonderful tour to visit the most beautiful in Russia.

Christ the Savior Cathedral

catedralcristredendor

The Cathedral of Christ the Saviour (Redeemer) Moscow, formally known as the Temple of Christ the Savior Cathedral (Redeemer) the Patriarch of Moscow, is a temple of the Russian Orthodox Church located in the city of Moscow, built in the nineteenth century according to the project architect Konstantin Ton. It is, moreover, the tallest Orthodox church in the world.

The cathedral is located in the center of Moscow, near the Kremlin and on the banks of the Moskva river. Its construction took almost 44 years and in 1883 was opened for worship. In 1931 the temple was destroyed to the ground with explosives, to lead to the construction of the Palace of the Soviets. The church was rebuilt in the 1990s and returned to be consecrated in 2000. The temple was conceived as a monument to the courage of the Russian people in their fight against the Napoleonic invasion of 1812. The cathedral was built with donations from people . The building to be constructed was so great, and the cost so high that the building work is developing for decades, and only April 10, 1883, during the coronation of Emperor Alexander III took place the consecration of the temple. Immerse yourself with us on this wonderful tour to visit the most beautiful in Russia.

The mythical Arbat street

calle-arbat

Today, Arbat Street retains its charm, part of that historic charm that, over many centuries, attracted intellectuals in the capital. Today, both tourists and Muscovites love to stroll and admire the facades of buildings and distinguish the plaques, so abundant in the street, this street becomes an essential tour of the city of Moscow.

A pretty, tourist, pedestrian street, where many are souvenir shops and restaurants. Among the restaurants you can find some that qualify as “good, nice and cheap.” It is as close to the Ramblas in Barcelona that you can find in Moscow … Pedestrian street with street performers, and especially much atmosphere.

The Moscow Kremlin

kremlin de moscu

The Moscow Kremlin is a set of civil and religious buildings located in the heart of Moscow, opposite the Moskva River in the south, the Red Square in the east and the Alexander Garden in the west.

It is the best known of Russian kremlin and includes four palaces, four cathedrals, grouped inside an enclosure bounded by the Kremlin wall, including the Kremlin towers. Its name has changed since the days of the Soviet Union synonymous with the Russian government, similarly as with the White House to the government of the United States way. The Moscow Kremlin seduce you with its history and beauty. Immerse yourself with us on this wonderful tour to visit the most beautiful in Russia.

Panoramic tour in Moscow

kemlin

Panoramic in Moscow invites you to visit a wide variety of the best places in town.

With this tour of the highlights of Moscow with private car and English speaking guide will show among other attractions The Kremlin, St. Basil’s Cathedral, the Cathedral of Christ the Redeemer, Moscow State University, the University Mirador from where contemplate the city and the Olympic area built for the 1980 games held in the same city, the panoramic tour also show them the victory Park, Bolshoi Theatre, Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts, Old Arbat pedestrian street and much more.

This tour will show us the highlights of the city at the end of the day we will know in depth thanks to our guides and their extensive knowledge of this city.

During the scenic stops will be set to take pictures in the sights.

Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan

catedral-de-kazan-300x201

The Kazan Cathedral in Moscow was built to commemorate the liberation of the Russian state from the Polish-Lithuanian interventionists, which was carried out with the intercession and the help of the Mother of God, who showed her mercy through the miraculous icon of Kazan.

The Kazan Cathedral in Moscow: the wooden church was built with the money of Prince Pozharsky in 1625, but it was burned in 1634. Later the first Russian czar of the Romans Mikhail Feodorovich financed the construction of the new one; in this time of stone. The church was consecrated in the year 1636 and has become one of the most important churches in Moscow, now it is open not only for tourists; but also for believers who come to religious activities.

When touring the Kazan Cathedral in Moscow you must have been rebuilt several times, in the years 1760, 1802-05, 1865. In the years 1925-1933 the architect P.D. Baranovsky decided to restore it to return its original design.

In 1936, in Soviet times, Joseph Stalin gave the order to demolish the churches of the whole city of Moscow. Although Baranovski tried to save her; it did not manage to avoid that it was collapsed (although it obtained it with the Cathedral of San Basilio, that also is located in the Red Place). In this place, at the beginning they built a temporary office building for the Communists; later a cafeteria and public toilets.

The cathedral was restored in 1990-1993 with money from the mayor of Moscow and donations from citizens. The Kazan Cathedral is the first in Moscow, which was completely lost in the Soviet era and then recreated in its original forms; which was possible thanks to the measurements made by the architect P.D. Baranovsky before the destruction and to the historical investigations of S.A. Smirnova

On November 4, 1993 the Kazan Cathedral in Moscow was consecrated by the Patriarch.

City Bogolyubovo

tour-vladimir-suzdal-bogolyubovo

Bogolyubovo is an urban-type settlement in Suzdalsky District, Vladimir Oblast, Russia, located about 10 kilometers northeast of Vladimir. Bogolyubovo was the residence of Prince Andrei Bogolyubsky.

It was built between 1158 and 1165 by the order of Andrei Bogolyubsky at the mouth of the Nerl River (which flows into the Klyazma River). Grand Prince Andrei spent 17 years of his reign in Bogolyubovo before being murdered there in 1174.

Russian Orthodox Christians believe Bogolyubovo was founded in the place where Andrei Bogolyubsky saw a miraculous vision of the Mother of God (meaning “God-bearer”, the Virgin Mary). The Virgin appeared to him in a dream vision with a scroll in his right hand, and ordered him to build a church and a monastery in the place of vision. At that point, the Church of the Intercession on the Nerl was built. It is on the World Heritage List of UNESCO since 1992.

Private tours in English

All tours are in English with a guide who speaks the language correctly and all tours are private, without your explicit consent can not put them with any other group of people. We are committed to it. Enjoy your tour with the tranquility that deserves every corner of Russia, do not run, know Russia with a tour to suit you

Moscow Metro

mayakovskaya

The Moscow metro was inaugurated on May 15, 1935 between Sokolniki and Park Kultury, known worldwide for its beauty and its magnitude, not in vain, is popularly known as the “underground palace”, the underground contains many hidden mysteries they We discover the path that will make 6 of the most beautiful resorts around the system.

Kievskaya stations, Komsomoskaya, Novoslobodskaya, Belorusskaya, Mayakovskaya and Ploshchad Revolyutsii are one of the most beautiful and symbolic system and therefore are worth visiting. The Moscow Metro, besides being the first in the world for density of passengers transported in the year 2011-2388800000 passenger and peak day was November 22, 2011 in which I transport 9.27 million of people. It has 185 stations and a length of 305.5 kilometers underground laying (third in the world after London and New York) with 12 lines. Immerse yourself with us on this wonderful tour to visit the most beautiful in Russia.

Stores GUM

The galleries GUM is a huge shopping mall, one of the largest in Europe, its main facade overlooks the Red Square.

The first trade date from the time of Ivan the Terrible, is divided by type of goods to sell: ribbons, soaps, cosmetics, powders, etc., hats (one for men and one for women), shoes, etc. That chaotic and motley market stretching from street Tatters (Vetoshny proezd) to Lubyanka Street had existed in Red Square until the early nineteenth century.

That market has been occupied during the following years, with many other businesses, but not only shops but has also been a commercial area, for a time was also building where government offices are located, to enter Communism in Russia as department stores This was the emblem of capitalism and as such could not exist, why were closed and reopened as offices of central government administration.

Subsequently and out of communism in 1991, GUM stores emblem of capitalism and trade in Russia were privatized and bought by a St. Petersburg-based entrepreneur, owner of “Bosco”, this textile entrepreneur bought 50.25% surface, today has 80% of that surface. It is one of the wealthiest businessmen in Russia. Creator of the Olympic team equipment.

Red Square

Red Square separates the Kremlin, the royal fortress where he currently resides President of Russia, the historic commercial district Kitay-Gorod. Out of it the main streets of Moscow in all directions, protracted highway to outside the city. Therefore the square is considered as the center of the city and the entire Red Square Russia .April not name comes from the color of the bricks around it, nor is reference to the red of communism. Rather it derives from the Russian word Красная (Krasnaya), which means “red”, but in the old Russian means “beautiful”, ie, the pretty square. The word originally was used to name the St. Basil’s Cathedral (XVI century), meaning beautiful, and later the name ended up in the nearby square. This tour will pass through the gates of the Resurrection, visit the Church of Our Lady of Kazan and contemplate the majesty of GUM stores a 1892 building with its own history. Immerse yourself with us on this wonderful tour to visit the most beautiful in Russia.

Red Square

Red Square separates the Kremlin, the royal fortress where he currently resides President of Russia, the historic commercial district Kitay-Gorod. Out of it the main streets of Moscow in all directions, protracted highway to outside the city. Therefore the square is considered as the center of the city and the entire Red Square Russia .April not name comes from the color of the bricks around it, nor is reference to the red of communism. Rather it derives from the Russian word Красная (Krasnaya), which means “red”, but in the old Russian means “beautiful”, ie, the pretty square. The word originally was used to name the St. Basil’s Cathedral (XVI century), meaning beautiful, and later the name ended up in the nearby square. This tour will pass through the gates of the Resurrection, visit the Church of Our Lady of Kazan and contemplate the majesty of GUM stores a 1892 building with its own history. Immerse yourself with us on this wonderful tour to visit the most beautiful in Russia.

Moscow Metro

The Moscow metro was inaugurated on May 15, 1935 between Sokolniki and Park Kultury, known worldwide for its beauty and its magnitude, not in vain, is popularly known as the “underground palace”, the underground contains many hidden mysteries they We discover the path that will make 6 of the most beautiful resorts around the system.

Kievskaya stations, Komsomoskaya, Novoslobodskaya, Belorusskaya, Mayakovskaya and Ploshchad Revolyutsii are one of the most beautiful and symbolic system and therefore are worth visiting. The Moscow Metro, besides being the first in the world for density of passengers transported in the year 2011-2388800000 passenger and peak day was November 22, 2011 in which I transport 9.27 million of people. It has 185 stations and a length of 305.5 kilometers underground laying (third in the world after London and New York) with 12 lines. Immerse yourself with us on this wonderful tour to visit the most beautiful in Russia.

Guardar o Compartir carrito
Tu pedido se guardará y se generará un link. Puede enviar este link a cualquier contacto o usarlo usted para recordar los productos que ha seleccionado.
Back Guardar o Compartir carrito
Tu pedido se guardará y se generará un link. Puede enviar este link a cualquier contacto o usarlo usted para recordar los productos que ha seleccionado.
Your cart email sent successfully :)

WhatsApp Podemos ayudarle con cualquier consulta