Red Square essential place in the city of Mosc’u, this fantastic ride not miss our expert guide that will explicar’a all this emblem of Moscow
Bolshoi Theatre keeps the exterior image of the building built for the Russian imperial company in 1856 by architect Albert Kavos, who then restored the initial work of the architect Osip Bovet, conceived in 1821 and destroyed by fire in 1853. The majestic entrance limestone columns is topped by a sculpture of Apollo who runs a galloping chariot. The author of the work, which is one of the most iconic symbols and Russian capital is reproduced on the banknotes of 100 rubles, is Piotr Koldt.
The Arbat street is one of the most famous symbols of Moscow. It is one of the oldest streets in the Russian capital: it was built in the fourteenth century. Today it is mainly pedestrian area and a place where traditionally souvenir shops, painters and buskers are located.
Tverskaya Street Northbound Red Square Tverskaya Street, one of the busiest stretches of Moscow. It is the busiest commercial area of the city, with international brand boutiques, bars and restaurants and a lively nightlife that are a real center of attraction. Tverskaya’s popularity dates back to the early eighteenth century, when it began to be inhabited by Slavs landowners -nobles boyars and rich merchants. This street, which runs from the central Manege Square and ends at the Garden Ring, soon became the most important thoroughfare of the city and on the route of a procession of czars in his visit to Moscow. However, it was during the twentieth century that the constant remodeling Tverskaya Street gave its present form, preserving some medieval buildings and more modern building under Stalin’s rule.
Moscow State University with its beautiful viewpoint in this place you can admire the beautiful view across the city from one end, right at your feet will find the area of the Olympic Games in 1980 and which hosts the Winter Games.
Cathedral of Christ the Saviour Cathedral is located near the Kremlin in Moscow city center on the bank of the Moskva River. Its construction took almost 44 years and in 1883 was opened for worship. In 1931 the temple was destroyed to the ground with explosives, to lead to the construction of the Palace of the Soviets. The church was rebuilt in the 1990s and returned to be consecrated in 2000